An Early Morning Wedding Ceremony on Ruby Beach ~ Washington Coast!


An Early Morning Wedding Ceremony on Ruby Beach ~ Washington Coast!Photographer Carrie Stark was with me on a brisk morning last week and captured this sweet image of Mark and Juanita Vidger immediately after they were married at Ruby Beach on the Washington Coast.

When I arrived at Ruby Beach on this early morning, I was so happy to see Carrie and finally meet Mark and Juanita who planned their oceanside ceremony from their home in Colorado.

With their closest friends and a well-dressed ring bearer and flower girl at their side, Mark and Juanita exchange vows on the sand ~ a truly perfect and some ways mystical moment.

I walked away from the beach to my car and looked back - just wanting a last look at the ocean and couple before getting in my car for the four hour drive back to my home on Bainbridge Island. I love the ocean and I left feeling very happy.

What a way to start your day!

Carrie Stark: http://www.e-iphoto.com/

Related Site

-Wedding Magnets

-Wedding Website




Documento sin título




Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: alesana - early morning (subtitulado)

alesana - early morning (subtitulado)

Title: Peter Paul and Mary, Early in the Morning

Peter Paul and Mary, Early in the Morning

Lyrics:

Well early in the morning, about the break of day,
I ask the Lord, "Help me find the way!"
Help me find the way to the promised land
This lonely body needs a helping hand
I ask the Lord to help me please find the way.
When the new day's a dawning, I bow my head in prayer.
I pray to the Lord, "Won't you lead me there?"
Won't you guide me safely to the Golden Stair?
Won't you let this body your burden share?
I pray to the Lord, "Won't you lead me please, lead me there?"
When the judgment comes to find the world in shame
When the trumpet blows won't you call my name?
When the thunder rolls and the heavens rain
When the sun turns black, never shine again
When the trumpet blows, won't you call me please, call my name!






0 comments:

Post a Comment