Okay, What's With the "Traditional Guest Book?"


Okay, What's With the "Traditional Guest Book?"Congratulations to Al and Laurene Stappenbeck!
June 7, 2008, Cedarbrook Center
photo courtesy of Brian & Jennifer Hartman www.photoelan.com

Truth? I've been to many weddings.
And if I may be bold on this sunny Monday morning as I think about what works and what doesn't work at a wedding, I offer this thought: what is with the guest book?
All couples know who is attending their wedding so having guests sign their names seems to me to be a bit redundant. Not only does this often create an unwelcoming "long line" as guests arrive at your wedding, it doesn't offer a very elegant initial experience.
If you're thinking about a guest book, consider "nixing it" and going with something that may be ultimately more meaningful to you:
- a framed photo mat for personal written messages.
- a wishing tree for special notes to be opened on your first anniversary.
- a special welcoming drink with a fortune attached.
A guest book is a traditional piece to a wedding - think about what you truly want your guests to experience when they arrive at your ceremony and take it from there!


Related Site

-Wedding Magnets

-Wedding Website




Documento sin título




Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: MAD tv Bon Qui Qui at King Burger with Lyrics in Description

Bon qui qui: he was supposed to meet me yesterday but he ain't even show up girl i will cut him girl yes i will you remember the last time when he had said he hadn't hooked with Tracy and I had found out he did, girl I cut him oh yes I did girl Yes I

customer: excuse me

Bon qui qui: uh, don't you see me in the middle of a conversation don't interrupt Rude I'm gonna have to call you back welcome to King Burger where we can do it your way but don't get crazy

customer: can I get a number 6 with a cookies and cream milkshake

Bon qui qui: are you sure you just don't want a coke?

customer: Pardon?

Bon qui qui: I got to get the ice cream out put some cookies all up in it I don't even know how to use that blender they got me pushin all these crazy buttons No you can have a coke. Let me get a nuber 6 with a large Coke Next!

customer #2: hi um I'll have a number 3 with No cheese, no tomato and no lettuce

Bon qui qui: Dang, anything else? I got a complicated Order! Let me get a number 3 with no cheese no tomato,

customer #2: wait, wait wait I'm sorry I uh

Bon qui qui: uh excuse me sir do you see me tryin to put in my order? Don't interrupt Rude and no lettuce that's it what?

customer #2: I changed my mind about the cheese

Bon qui qui: Oh so now you want some cheese?

customer #2: yes

Bon qui qui: so now you want some cheese? if you see me puttin in your order why you ain't say nothin in the first place?

customer #2: I tried to

Bon qui qui: uh uh no sir do not get loud with me sir Do Not Get Loud With Me! oh no Security! Security! this dude needs to go he needs to go needs to go thank you

Mr. Williams: Bon qui qui!

Bon qui qui: oh hey Mr. Williams how you doin today?

Mr. Williams: I've had better days Bon qui qui. This is the 5th time you called security Now how many times have I told you you can not call security just cause someone has a complicated order

Bon qui qui: Oh is that what you had said?


Mr. Williams: yes that's what I had said

Bon qui qui: oh okay you right Mr. Williams oh yeah I'm sorry. Next Please!

Customer #3: hi can I get a #5 with a boneless skinless chicken that's slightly seasoned?

Bon qui qui: uh no Security Security this girl needs to go need to go

Mr.Williams: Bon qui qui What?

Bon qui qui: sir she was trying to fight me sir

Customer #3: No I wasn't

Bon qui qui: Girl I will cut you

Mr. Williams: Sorry she's with our out of the hood program

Bon qui qui: Aw shoot Hey Dawade!

Dawade: Hey whats goin on Bon qui qui

Bon qui qui: I didn't know you come here

Dawade: Yeah the ain't got me on no house arrest no more

Bon qui qui: Ok what cha wanna order boo?

Dawade: ok uh let me get a number 3 and instead of french fries let me get some onion rings this time

Bon qui qui: okay that's all you want?

Dawade: yeah

Bon qui qui: I know what i want

Dawade: what

Bon qui qui: ooooh Let me put in your order on the mic is a queen so listen to me sing he wants a number 3 super size onion ring he can come out the house with no ankle bracelet on but he's got 2 strikes so don't get his order wrong Ya you know I'm looking cute and there's nothing you can say but If you get with me we can do it your way hey!

Title: The Game - It's Okay (One Blood) ft. Junior Reid

Music video by The Game performing It's Okay (One Blood). (C) 2006 Geffen Records






0 comments:

Post a Comment