Accent Monday: Fall Themed Monogram


Accent Monday: Fall Themed MonogramThough we will be changing up our website soon and will not offer our monograms in the same format we currently do (more details to come later), I wanted to feature our ever popular monogram D-7 which has the addition of fall leaves. I just love this monogram because it really represents the upcoming season and we've been doing lots of these lately with more to come. As you can see, we're able to vary the monogram as needed. Be sure to visit www.customizedweddingcreations.com to order yours today!

Accent Monday: Fall Themed MonogramAccent Monday: Fall Themed Monogram

Related Site

-Becoming a Wedding Planner

-Cheap Wedding Favors




Documento sin título




Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: Random Objects and a Welsh Accent

I am In Leicester University on a School Trip, here are some vlogs.

Don't forget, it's my birthday on Monday 21 July.

Title: Hey Monday talks about their lyrics and talk in accents [interview part 1/2]

Hey Monday interview
Grand Ballroom
San Francisco
11/11/09

myspace.com/heymonday
myspace.com/mixedtapeinterviews

- Introduce yourselves [Name, role, and favorite pick-up line]
Mike [Guitar]: Did it hurt, when you fell from Heaven?
Cassadee [Vocals]: What are your hobbies?
Has anyone used a pick-up line on you while touring?
Cassadee: A good friend of ours said the pick-up line that I just said. I thought it was hilarious. I hope someday I would get hit on that way. I usually dont like getting hit on, but if someone said that I would be like Oh, surprisingly you asked. Then I would actually talk to them.
Do you want to answer the next question with an accent?
Yes.
Whats one thing you get tired of being asked?
Cassadee: How does it feel being compared to Paramore?
Mike: Probably, Hey, do you know when Alex and Jack are coming out to sign? Can you get them for me? I hate that question.
You got your bands name from a girl from San Francisco, have you met her yet?
Cassadee: No, we havent. She was just a girl from Friend and Enemies.
Mike: Im starting to believe she is a fake girl in our imagination.
So the songs 6 Months and How You Love Me Now talks about a guy, are both songs referring to the same guy?
Cassadee: Yeah, thats quite interesting because Ive never been asked that.
So its been about a year since Hold On Tight has been released, so are you planning to make another album any time soon or release another single?
Cassadee: We are releasing another single. If that does well, hopefully, we could release another one. We do want to release another album within the next year because it is almost time. We still have a long way to go and spread our fan base more.
Whats your favorite lyric from the album Hold On Tight?
Cassadee: Its from Shouldve Tried Harder and its You stand tall like youve won some kind of award/ But really Ive never seen someone so short of a dollar/ If you gave me some more. It is kind of weird because I wrote it. I dont know if that sounds conceited or anything. Im proud of it.






0 comments:

Post a Comment