ABSOLUTELY! Consider Having Your Dog(s) As Part Of Your Wedding Ceremony & Day!


ABSOLUTELY!  Consider Having Your Dog(s) As Part Of Your Wedding Ceremony & Day!I am now writing Dean and Karen's wedding ceremony for their big day at Kiana Lodge and found this wonderful photo attached to their completed ceremony homework.
Meet the "Ring Bearers!"

I absolutely love it when a couple involves their beloved dogs in a wedding ceremony. Dogs and children bring such joy to a ceremony - no matter what happens, little people and "children in fur" often bring laughter and levity to a ceremony - and help create a few more defining moments for the day!


Related Site

-Wedding Magnets

-Wedding Website




Documento sin título




Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: CONSIDER THE SOURCE Prophhet For Profit

http://myspace.com/considerthemusic I just happened to be lucky enough to see this band live on July 28, 2009. I instantly fell in love with this group- they are absolutely fantastic on their instruments and their pieces of music are dynamic and creative. The whole audience stopped in their tracks and watched these guys rip it up while the sun went down on Nokomis Beach. I am still high on their magical performance. I met all of the guys and they are humble and kind. John Ferrera is one of the best bassist I have ever seen live....and I have seen some of the best if that tells you anything.

Please visit their myspace for more information and I highly recommend their new disc, *Are You Watching Closely?* It is excellent all the way through. I love it!

Side note: We forgot the tripod, so I was just lucky to capture what I could on video.

Enjoy :)

Title: "Absolutely Positive" - Milan Polak (one of Guitar World's 50 fastest guitarists)

If you like this song, please consider supporting me by purchasing it from iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/absolutely-positive/id210717340?i=210717354&uo=6
This is a song which originally appeared on one of M. Varney's "Guitar On The Edge - The World's Hottest Guitarists" compilations in '94. This actual version can be found on the CD "Guitar Odyssey" (Lion Music). The ending shred part of this video is called "Absolutely Shred" and can also be found on YouTube.
Milan Polak's albums are available on iTunes, CDBaby, amazon and guitar9.
For further order links please visit http://www.milanpolak.com/sites/disco.html






0 comments:

Post a Comment