Forget The Perfect Wedding Ceremony - Let's Go For Synchronicity And Those "Unexpected Moments!


Forget The Perfect Wedding Ceremony - Let's Go For Synchronicity And Those "Unexpected Moments! "An Unexpected & Sweet Ceremony Moment"
Diane & Fred


I'm fond of saying a wedding ceremony is a "one time shot." This is "Officiant speak" for the gentle tension I always feel going into a ceremony knowing I have "one shot" to get things right - meaning I can't give you a gift certificate for a "do over!"

And what I absolutely treasure about a ceremony is the synchronicity that seems to follow each couple I work with - i.e., the "unexpected moments."

During Fred and Diane's wedding ceremony, there were several including this shot captured by Joe and Jill (
http://www.joejill.com/) that reflects Diane's joyful devotion to the handsome guy in front of her who was so enjoying their ceremony!

So, bring on those unexpected moments. Forget the "perfect wedding ceremony" - the wedding ceremony where everything is orchestrated and "perfect." I much prefer an enjoyable ceremony that is comfortable, real, romantic and with a dash of the unexpected!


Related Site

-Wedding Magnets

-Wedding Website




Documento sin título




Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: Alanis Morissette - Perfect + Lyrics

Nice song, eh?

XD

Sometimes is never quite enough
If you're flawless, then you'll win my love
Don't forget to win first place
Don't forget to keep that smile on your face
Be a good boy
Try a little harder
You've got to measure up
And make me prouder
How long before you screw it up
How many times do I have to tell you to hurry up
With everything I do for you
The least you can do is keep quiet
Be a good girl
You've gotta try a little harder
That simply wasn't good enough
To make us proud
I'll live for you
I'll make you what I never was
If you're the best, then maybe so am I
Compared to him compared to her
I'm doing this for your own damn good
You'll make up for what I blew
What's the problem ...... why are you crying
Be a good boy
Push a little farther now
That wasn't fast enough
To make us happy
We'll love you just the way you are if you're perfect

Title: Anthem - Leonard Cohen

Anthem - Leonard Cohen






0 comments:

Post a Comment