Daily Facial At Home!


Daily Facial At Home!
Every morning I inmediately go for my Clarisonic Iand every evening before I go to bed I use it too. I've incorporated this into my daily ritual and it's worked wonders for my skin. The Clarisonic is unbelievable!
It's simple, fast and convenient. Just one minute, twice a day with your favorite cleanser from Jan Marini. It recharges and it's waterproof so I can use it in the shower. My friends have noticed the difference, they see that lines and wrinkles are not as marked.
My C-esta from Jan Marini absorbs better and so does my Age Intervention cream (also from Jan Marini). I no longer have oily areas, dry patches or blemishes.
I'll never go back to just washing my face with my hands. I use my Clarisonic every morning and get a facial at least once a month and I look refreshed and young...just like in my 20's :)

http://www.puravidadayspa.com

Related Site

-Gretna Green Weddings

-How Becoming a Wedding Planner




Documento sin título




Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: MySKIN. daily facial regime.

Here's my daily skincare routine for you! Let me know what you think. I tend to avoid expensive/designer products as a) I can't afford them and b) I find that the cheaper versions available on the high street work just as well if you use them properly!

Listed here are the products I mentioned in the video (all sold in Boots/Superdrug except the moisturiser which can be found on Ebay):

Pure 3 in 1 Make Up Removal Complete Cleansing Wipes (purple packet for normal-oily skin)
Pure Deep Cleanse Complete Cleansing Wipes (blue packet for dry-normal skin)
Simple Oil Balancing Cleansing Wipes
Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Scrub
Garnier Skin Naturals Pure Active Blackhead Clearing Scrub
Nivea Visage Young Control It Moisturiser (Oil-Free)
Neutrogena Visibly Clear Oil-Free Moisturiser
Simple Oil Balancing Moisturiser
Clinique Dramatically Different Gel - Combination to Oily Skin Types (use the lotion if you have dry-normal skin)
Simple Conditioning Eye Make-Up Remover
Boots Double Faced 100 Pads
Neutrogena Visibly Clear Blackhead Eliminating Cleanser
Garnier Nutritionist Caffeine Eye Roll-On

Title: Jergens Natural Glow Daily Facial Moisturizer product review on Mens Skin Care with Ross

Jergens Natural Glow Healthy Complexion Daily Facial Moisturizer is reviewed in this video. I found that this gradual self-tanner builds a very natural looking tan. The lotion itself is oil-free and white in color. It goes on very smooth and does a good job moisturizing; it also has SPF 20 so I don't need to apply additional products after using this one. I did find that by midday my skin was a little greasier than it would normally have been, but I remedy this by blotting with TP. Gradual tanners are great to help reduce the possibility of streaking and also allow the user to customize the depth of color. Feel free to comment with any questions, I'll respond!! Thanks for watching guys!






0 comments:

Post a Comment