It Was A Beautiful Afternoon for Ryan and Kelly's Ceremony At Villa Academy...


It Was A Beautiful Afternoon for Ryan and Kelly's Ceremony At Villa Academy... The Wonderful Ryan & Kelly Schable
May 16, 2009 - Villa Academy, Seattle

Well, Ryan and Kelly's wonder dog, Baxter, was set to steal the show walking down the aisle with his enthusiasm and verve. But Ryan's beautiful bride was glorious walking down the aisle last Saturday afternoon at Villa Academy and it was a gorgeous moment.

The marvelous Brian and Jennifer from www.photoelan.com were on hand to capture the moments and my favorite pianist, Cara, was there to lend her musical talents - www.seattlepianist.com.

Ryan and Kelly, I know you are on your honeymoon in Tahiti - and I wish you a blessed and happy marriage.

Annemarie


Related Site

-Wedding Magnets

-Wedding Website




Documento sin título




Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: Afternoon in Japan: time-lapse

Playing with time-lapse. Some footage I took earlier this year here in Kobe, Japan. This was taken on a very windy afternoon in late Spring. Hope you enjoy. More time lapse to come soon I think.

Follow me on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/jlandkev

Find me on Facebook:
busankevin

Check out my other channel on You Tube:
http://www.youtube.com/jlandkev


Music (creative commons):
"Wake Up" by Josh Woodward
http://www.jamendo.com/en/album/32625

Title: Visit to Self-Realization Fellowship Lake Shrine

As I make mention in previous posts I have made some wonderful synchronistic heart connections through the online networking I do in shining my light for God. I first met Kevin Reid via the online Peace Portal Ning network. We share a similar passion. Gandhi-"Be the change you wish to see in the world."
After February 11th Resource Fair in Los Angeles Wayne and I had several days to visit our daughter Heather and Kevin invited us to join him at the beautiful ten-acre Self-Realization Fellowship (SRF) Lake Shrine in Pacific Palisades, California. It was a beautiful afternoon and when sorting through the photographs I felt guided to have Jane Young www.joy-tothe-world.com create a lovely movie to honor this ideal setting and sacred place for quiet reflection and meditation created by Paramahansa Yogananda (1893 --1952) www.yogananda-srf.org
Read More-
http://soulmoments.blogspot.com/






0 comments:

Post a Comment