Reiki Raindrop – An Alternative to Popping Pills


Reiki Raindrop – An Alternative to Popping Pills
Do you or someone you know have to count out all your medications each week and put them in those little plastic pill cases so you don’t lose track? Do you take so many pills you have to have a case for morning, noon and night? Do you or someone you know struggle with your health so much that you have a pill to go to sleep, a pill to wake up, a pill to go to the bathroom, a pill to stop going to the bathroom too much, a pill to be happy, a pill to get “in the mood” or a pill for one of the many other functions of life that used to just come naturally?

Are you tired or frustrated having to “pop” all these pills yet never feeling any better?

When you have nothing more to lose, then you have everything left to gain.

Reiki Raindrop is a complimentary therapy that combines ancient techniques from Egypt, Japan, Tibet and the Lakota Indian Nation. This hands-on technique uses a minimum of nine uniquely chosen therapeutic grade essential oils along with gentle Reiki energy to bring your body into balance physically, mentally and spiritually.

Marcy's story of leaving her pills behind:

"After 12 years of being on Zoloft pills I am finally off them. It's been 4 weeks since I've taken any. It happened by accident. I was using Frankincence on my moles, Lemon in my water and Hope on a cold sore root on my lower lip. I wasn't even trying to get off my antidepressants because I didn't think it was possible (yeah, oh ye of little faith). Anyway after doing this routine for 1 week, I noticed that I had forgotten to take 3 days of zoloft. This never happens as I would immediately crave chocolate and then remember I hadn't taken my pill. So, I then continued this routine for another 3 weeks, then went down to one pill a week for 3 more weeks, then quit completely.”

If you want to “STOP pill-popping and START healing” call Pura Vida Day Spa TODAY to set up your customized 90 minute Reiki Raindrop session with the one and only, KimBerly Keyton.

Call 949-582-3551
Pura Vida Day Spa

http://www.puravidadayspa.com/

When I had a session with KimBerly I can say that I felt immediate results—no pain in my knee for starters!!


Related Site

-Gretna Green Weddings

-How Becoming a Wedding Planner




Documento sin título




Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: Promoting Yourself in the Massage Field

Edited by: http://www.MassageNerd.com
Gloria's Website: http://www.MassageProCE.com
I love teaching massage! It's my passion. I've been training students in the massage field for over 20 years nationally.

I am the former owner of my own massage school, and I have also traveled nationally to help other massage schools with their curriculum and to offer CE trainings.

I get invited frequently to speak and teach at a variety of massage schools based on my vast experience.

I've assisted schools in Hawaii, Missouri and North Carolina with their curriculum and I've been a program director as well.

I also provide consulting services for massage schools around the U.S. and I am co-creating a teacher training program with Robin Fann.

My studies include many modalities, including advanced cranio sacral therapy, chakra healing, reiki, myofascial release, medical massage, lomilomi, neuromuscular therapy, foot reflexology, thai massage, hot stone massage, raindrop therapy , Gestalt Therapy, Breathwork, Somato-emotional Release and more!

Many of the well renowned healers and spiritual leaders in our profession have been my mentor. Anodea Judith, PhD, Caroline Myss, PhD, John Upledger, DO, Paul St. John, LMT, Karla LaVoie, Reiki Master, Deepak Chopra, Michael Harner, Aminah Raheem, PhD and I've trained under the lineage of Kahu Abraham on the island of Kauai in Hawaiian temple style lomi lomi,the list goes on.

Title: Reiki Charity Healing - Holiday Spirit Contruction

Working with my Higher Self, the Soul Network, the Divine, and Ascended Masters and other divine beings, I have created a Reiki blanket of energy around the planet that will sprinkle "snowflakes" or "raindrops" of Holiday Spirit energy, containing the energies of love, peace, happiness, togetherness, thankfulness, family, respect, Thanksgiving, Yule, Christmas, Hanukkah, and Kwanza (forgive the spelling if any of that is wrong) all working together. This video will make that construction stronger every time it is watched. It will send a 24 hour Reiki treatment to send the Holiday Spirit throughout the world. It will also activate a small energy treatment of the Holiday Spirit energies in you, so the spirit of the holidays can stay in our hearts all the year long.






0 comments:

Post a Comment